Monday, December 08, 2008

“And that’s what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.”

So, tonight, one of the true traditions of the season...



I’m sitting in a cozy room
With Cuttlekid and Cuttlespouse
We’re watching Charlie Brown again
As custom goes, in Cuttlehouse

It’s not the babe, it’s not the manger
Not the shining star above
I hope that Linus would approve,
But Christmas is for those we love

I have no need for heavenly host
I have no need for newborn king...
This evening spent with Charlie Brown?
I would not trade for anything.

3 comments:

Bob O'Hara said...

OT, but congrats on winning the mini-AIR That-Which-Lurketh-Between
Limerick Competition.

Cuttlefish said...

Did I? I had not yet heard... since I had to send in by email, I don't even know the website for the contest!

Cuttlefish said...

Ah! Never mind, I found it.

Cool!