Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 25th Skeptics Circle Will Be Here

Each couple weeks, some random jerk'll
Host the latest Skeptics Circle
Thursday next, *I* (by some quirk)'ll
Take the task in hand

Write your best! Submit your entries!
High-end stuff or elementaries;
Don't be scared--the dogs and sentries
Wait on my command.

You do not have to write in rhyme,
But those submissions made in time
May be annunced in verse sublime
(Or fair, or bad, or rotten).

The Circle--cast in verse immortal,
Worth a thought, a tear, a chortle
(Though the poems that I contort'll
Quickly be forgotten)!


*****

That's right, the March 25th edition of the Skeptics Circle will be hosted here at The Digital Cuttlefish. You can email me (addy over there at the right) or use the comments to this post to submit something. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your friends' neighbors and your neighbors' friends. If you read something you think should be entered, please let that writer know.

The earlier you submit, the easier my job is, but don't let that stop you from suggesting something even at the last minute, or later. (Yeah, I know, but they let you edit, after all...)

No comments: