Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bob Dylan

He's 70 today.

I was late to the table in becoming a Dylan fan; couldn't stand his voice. Now, it doesn't bother me so much, and there is no disputing, the man has a way with words.

Anyway, others have said much more intelligent stuff about him and today's lap of the odometer, so I'll just say "Thanks for doing all of the heavy lifting", and link to some of my older verses blatantly stolen. I could have sworn there were more.

They will be leaving, about the most recent rapture.

Ah, yes, with the Wisconsin union fights, it seems you couldn't turn on a TV without seeing... Charlie Sheen?

How do you do science, when God intervenes? Is there a control for that?

Of course, God intervenes all the time in football. Especially on Super Bowl Sunday.

And a silly little announcement for a blog carnival hosted by the much-missed TUIBGuy.

Happy Birthday, Bob Dylan, and thanks!

No comments: