Friday, January 07, 2011

Open Lab 2010!


Jason Goldman has just announced the finalists for The Open Laboratory 2010; two of my verses (A Scientific Valentine and To A Rat...) made the cut! This year, there were a total of 50 articles and 6 poems that made the cut--oddly, every one who made the list for a poem actually made the list twice--Kevin Zelnio and Andrew Thaler are each included for an article as well as a poem, and two of Elissa Malcolm's remarkable month of science-based news sonnets were included. With such competition, I was not expecting to be included this year, but I am very happy to be in their company.

The volume is not yet published, but stay tuned. For those of you hungry for pages to turn, I remind you that over there to your right is a button that will take you where you can purchase my own Cuttlefish Omnibus. Which, I can now say, includes a total of five verses which were or will be included in The Open Laboratory over the past 4 volumes.

3 comments:

Podblack said...

Whaooo, well done!! :D :D

Cuttlefish said...

*checks clock*

Back to bed with you, missy!

Podblack said...

GAH, caught again! :)