Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beats Thinking For Yourself...

Sorry, Perky--if the last video made you happy, this one will probably make you sad.



I got out of bed this morning, and asked Jesus what to wear
Then I asked if I should brush my teeth, and how to fix my hair
I asked my Lord and Savior if he'd rather ask of me
To have sugar in my coffee, or to skip it and drink tea

When I walk along, I ask the Lord which foot should step out first
Cos I know that Jesus doesn't want my feet to be reversed
There's no end to all the messages I hear my Jesus say
So I never have to think at all, so long as I can pray

While I try to love my neighbor, as the Bible says I must
I'm not sure about that black one, as the Lord and I discussed
Sure, he's married, he's got children, he's a member of the church
But I've found he's really Muslim, cos the Good Lord helped me search

Though it's not in any papers--there's no data you could chart--
I have all I need for evidence, right here inside my heart
It's the Holy Word of Jesus, so I know it must be true
Not my fault that Jesus talks to me, but never talks to you

So the most important reason I am voting for McCain
Is he's not a godless Muslim with the middle name Hussein
Now we've had a nice discussion, and I've really had some fun
But the interview is over now, cos Jesus says we're done



Cuttlecap tip to PZ, once more...

1 comment:

voodooKobra said...

Damn. I want to comment, but I can't think of anything to say.